- 1 Oat Raisin Cookies | Healthy Airfryer Recipes
- 2 Cook the Best Potato Wedges in your Airfryer | Best Airfryer Recipes
- 3 Delicious Chocolate Brownies in the Air Fryer | Easy Airfryer Recipes
- 4 Stuffed Baked Apple in Airfryer| Healthy Airfryer Recipes
- 5 Salmon Patties | Salmon Croquettes Air Fryer Recipe
Oat Raisin Cookies | Healthy Airfryer Recipes
- 1.5 cups Oats
- ¾ Cup ground cashew nuts
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 2tbspoons ground flaxseeds soaked in 100mL water
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup raisins
- Set Airfryer to 180 C
- Grind the oats & combine all the dry ingredients mixing well
- Then add the vanilla, sugar, and flaxseed in water, mixing well
- Lastly add the raisins and combine well, add water if necessary, to make a sticky dough
- Roll into cookie size balls and flatten a little
- Bake 8 minutes in the wire basket
- Cool completely
- Enjoy with shredded coconut or Vanilla Ice Cream
Cook the Best Potato Wedges in your Airfryer | Best Airfryer Recipes
The McDonalds chain has found and successfully marketed what chefs have known for a long-time simple Potato wedges are a perfect side dish for so many menus. Who can resist wedges served up with several tasty dips and a nice thick steak, pork loin, juicy trout, or white fish? Fortunately for those of us watching our waistline, the Air Fryer method turns out smooth, perfect potato wedges. So, what could be a better, calorie-wise, taste-wise meal than Sole, Loup, or Cod together with Wedges?
Unlike McDonald’s my recipe below makes spicy wedges NOT cooked in a deep fat fryer
Suppose your Airfryer has a capacity of 0.8Kg, so the quantities are made to suit. If you have to make batches, keep the first batch in the regular oven just under 100′ C (212 ‘F). You should have enough wedges for 3 to 4 servings in one go.
- 0,8 Kg potatoes, smallish in size leave the skins on
- Dried mixed Herbs (about two teaspoons) 10ml
- Paprika 10 ml
- Best Virgin Olive oil
- Plain Flour 30ml
- Salt n Pepper to season
- Try to cut the potatoes into even pieces, the size is your choice but adjust cooking time upwards for bigger sizes, so they cook through.
- Give the wedges a good rinse, leave to dry a few minutes then thoroughly dry on paper towels.
- Brush the wedges with the Olive oil sparingly
- Put the flour, herbs, spices, salt, and pepper in a large poly bag, put in the coated wedges, and thoroughly shake until all the mixture is used up.
- Place in the Airfryer and set up for 40 minutes at 190 C
- Once your potato wedges are well coated, take and place them into your low-fat Electric Fryer. Then drizzle the remaining oil evenly over the prongs. Cook your wedges for approximately 35 to 40 minutes or until they are cooked.
- Once the cooking process is finished, add seasoning to taste. Serve the potato wedges while hot with a variety of dips
Delicious Chocolate Brownies in the Air Fryer | Easy Airfryer Recipes
- 75 g pieces of good chocolate
- 1 large egg
- 75 g butter
- 40 g flour (self-raising)
- 65 g sugar
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar (or 1 tsp of vanilla extract)
- Nuts to taste: 25 g walnuts or hazelnuts
- Melt butter and chocolate in a sturdy steel pan on low heat while stirring, then cool it down to room temperature.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180°C. This takes about 2 or 3 mins
- Beat mixture of egg with sugar, vanilla sugar, and a pinch of salt in a bowl until the mix is creamy light . Add the chocolate mixture beating it thoroughly and then stir in the flour and the nuts.
- Spread the cake pan with parchment paper slowly (grease proof oven paper) and spread the mixture in the cake pan with light hands. Slowly smooth the topping.
- Place the cake pan in the fryer basket and push the basket into the Airfryer. Airfry it for 15-20 minutes and bake the brownie at 180°C-200°C until the top is nicely crispy. The inside should still be soft.
- Let the brownie cool down in the cake pan. When its cooled down, cut it into about 8 pieces.
Stuffed Baked Apple in Airfryer| Healthy Airfryer Recipes
Baked apple is a popular dish in the USA although it’s a German recipe.you can cook Stuffed Baked Apple in an Airfryer and is one of the most Healthy Airfryer Recipes.
- ½ Cup White sugar
- 4 Ozs/ 100g Margarine ( or butter )
- 2 Cups Self raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- ½ tsp Nutmeg (optional)
- 2 Apples ( I used Pink Lady ) smallish apples
- 1 tbsp sultanas raisins and mixed dried fruit n nuts pecans, cinnamon, raisins,
- 1 tbsp apricot jam
- 2 tbsp milk
- Cream the sugar and margarine or butter.
- Add well beaten egg and vanilla essence.
- Now sift in the flour, and salt and mix it well.
- Knead the dough until it’s stiffening up
- Roll it out into a thinnish (2mm) sheet then cut into two.
- Mix the jam and nut/fruit mixture
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 C ( takes about 2 minutes )
- Peel and core the apples making the centres slightly larger
- Place each apple on each half of the rolled pastry, fill the open end with the mix
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon to taste
- Carefully fold the pastry around each apple sealing it with a fork, then brush it with egg yolk or milk
- Lightly dust with caster sugar then put in the airfryers baking pan ( any round pan about 15cm would be ok ) then into the basket
- Cook 20 mins @ 180 C , should be golden brown
- Cool at least 10 mins, serve with custard
Salmon Patties | Salmon Croquettes Air Fryer Recipe
So good for you and so tasty it should be illegal! Salmon Croquettes Air fryer recipe will help you to cook the healthiest Airfryer cooked Salmon Patties
- Large tin of best Salmon between 400g and 500g
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Small bunch of Parsley. Chop finely
- About 100g of breadcrumbs
- Some vegetable oil, you will only need about 1/3 cup max.
Preheat the Philips air fryer to 200 deg. Remove any Salmon bones or skin you do not like, actually once its broken up you won’t notice bones as they are so soft. Break it up in a bowl, add the eggs and season to taste, plenty of black pepper for me! Tastes great with mixed spices too. For a new twist add some ginger! Just enough oil for it to form into the croquettes
Separate into about 8 largish croquettes and coat in the breadcrumbs
Initially set the timer for 8 minutes, if you do the cooking in batches of 3 or 4 you can adjust the time to result in perfect golden brown croqs. For perfection serve with a portion of Airfryer chips and a fresh tomato. For the perfect dip, try sesame-lime mayonnaise.
Be sociable, Share !